Sunday, April 06, 2008

Written by Sharwari Rajurkar (Moved from comment)

Moments.........with love!

Every moment that I spent with you my dad has left an imprint on my mind
childhood,adolescent,teenage,youth,womanhood,
motherhood all in its own kind,
But never knew that your unending surprises would leave no place to unwind.....

You taught me to love the world with a throbbing heart full of passion and laughter
which elated me to a high pedestal leaving behind the sorrows of life.....

You were always a pillar of strength to lean-on in all my tough times,
though the frightful call told me you were in pain my eyes searched the
reassuring smile saying everthing was just fine.....

The sky was pouring through my eyes not knowing the floods of sorrow rise
all along till I saw you my heart was pleading for your life to the God in the blue skies.....

Then I saw the reflection of serenity beaming on your face
and that moment told me you had made up your mind for a graceful escape.....

I shook your heart,touched your forehead and reached to your soul
to let you know that its my turn this time at your bedside with a heart to console.....

We your daughters and your wife surrounded you with our boundless ties
and then we saw you fading away with tears in our eyes and a solemn prayer.....

You had waited for this Moment to give us a spark of your golden heart
Oh! my dad your final surprise gave us courage to let you depart!

No comments: